I'm still here and still not close to being pregnant...sigh.
Not really a lot to write about. As you may remember, the FET cycle in December was a bust. That was December 15...that day the doc told me to stop all meds. I did and aunt flow didn't show up for 51 days!!!!!!!!! For this 28 day girl...yeah. just beyond weird...
So she finally showed up and now I'm on CD27 waiting for her to show up again. Hopefully she does soon because I wanna get our FET rollin! :)
The doc did say he wants to do our FET cycle "au natural" meaning NO BCP's and NO Lupron.
I believe I'll be on estrogen and progesterone though.
I am not joking, 4 months after taking the progesterone shots (PIO) I STILL feel it in my ass.
So DH and I have gone back and the gym and we started eating healthy again, as of the first of January - and after 5 weeks of hitting the gym 5-6 times PER week...running - spinning - swimming - weights...at least 1 hour to an hour and a half a day? drum roll please?
I've lost NOTHING. This is something else that is irritating the hell out of me. It absolutely HAS to be all the freakin' fertility meds I've injected into my body over the last few months.
I know my body. While I gain weight easily, I also lose it easily. In the past whenever I've gone strict on my diet and exercise I EASILY lose 2-3 pounds per WEEK. in 5 weeks I should at LEAST be down 10 pounds. but NOTHING.
So not only do I get to be infertile, I get to be fat too. YAY!
ugh.
If our FET (god-forbid) doesn't work, I'm having him check my thyroid and seeing what he can do to help me lose weight because this fucking sucks.
I usually gain weight from each cycle that I do progesterone support.
ReplyDeleteHave them check your thyroid before you do the FET, that's how most RE's do it.
ReplyDeleteHave them check your thyroid before you do the FET, that's how most RE's do it.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from you. I've been thinking about you! Hope this FET is the one! Sorry about the weight. That really sucks! Also I have gone private with my blog so if you still want to follow shoot me your email address at julie.goss@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI hated the whole weight thing, it sucks. I always gained right before or during. Blah. Keeping you in my thoughts <3
ReplyDeleteI don't have your email address- send me an email! Nonsequiturchica at gmail.
ReplyDeleteIt's the hormones being all over the place - completely screws with your bodies ability to drop weight. I'm so sorry you are still having to fight this battle lady. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks lady! :) it sucks so much right now. I do have a new post I'll be posting here in about a week...hopefully it'll be great news, but right now I just don't know. :( I must say, I am still LOVING reading your blog right now! It gives me hope. :)
Delete