Saturday, March 15, 2014

Today's horoscope and google...

Ok, so I HAVE to FORCE myself to stay away from google. It brings me NOTHING but anxiety (well, 80% anxiety and 20% hope, lol).

Seriously - for every happy story where slow-rising betas end up with a happy ending - there's way too many that end up not happy.

I just have to STOP reading those bad stories!!! I know I pissed my husband off last night with my anxiety (which he should know after 8 years together how bad my anxiety can get! C'mon I see a therapist BECAUSE of my anxiety!)...

So anyways - I got a text from an AWESOME friend today (who's also doing IVF and could use T&P!)...and she and I are both Virgos. She sent me our horoscope for the day and seriously - it's like it was written specifically FOR me!

"You can have what you want, but will you want what you have? You may be in a particularly fickle state of mind right now, Virgo. There are so many things that look appealing to you. Right now you are like the goose that laid the golden egg - good things keep happening, and although there is no reasonable reason to doubt any of it - you are starting to have doubts. The best advice for you now is to stop questioning everything. Try to see the world through the eyes of a child."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D