Friday, June 22, 2012

I have a dream!!!!

Or HAD a dream...so I had a dream last night that felt SOOO real I woke up and honestly thought for a minute that I truly was pregnant...

It was awesome. So I finally had a true "pregnancy" dream last night. I honestly don't know if I ever have had a dream where I was pregnant...thing is, I just can't IMAGINE myself actually pregnant...I never have been able to. Like for some reason it just feels like it'll never happen - like I can never be physically pregnant...

But last night's dream gave me hope. I finally feel like I can and WILL be pregnant one day.

You all know what I'm talkin' about? :D

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the first pregnancy dream. Isn't it amazing? It really made me all excited and it does give you hope.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D