wow. So this could really be happening soon! Se had our latest appt with the doc and basically our next step is getting the financing and giving the doc a call at the beginning of whatever cycle we are to start the IVF process!!
So the plan was to save some money to pay off one debt before we take out more ... which we will be doing - but it may happen sooner rather than later!
I HOPE we will be able to pay off this debt in mid-July...then that way we will have the new loan in mid-August. We have to pay the IVF fee of $4,000 up front and then we get all the meds and whatnot (could be between $1,500 and $3,000).
So I'm HOPING if all goes to plan...we do the BCP cycle in September and then the actual IVF/transfer in October!!!! :D
I mean seriously - we COULD be telling everyone we are pregnant this christmas!
This seems too surreal.
God do I hope this all works out!
Awesome news!
ReplyDeleteSuper news and hope everything goes according to plan!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! If I get to IVF we will possibly be doing it at the same time.
ReplyDelete