Sunday, December 16, 2012

In the end, it will all work out, if it's not worked out, it's not the end...

In the end, it will all work out, if it's not worked out, it's not the end...

I learned of that quote from a friend here on blogger. It's a great quote and one I need to believe in.

So as you all know, our fresh cycle failed back in October/November...so we jumped back in and immediately started BCP in November for a December FET.

It was tentatively scheduled for this Wednesday...my awesome boss gave me wednesday, thursday and friday off...

I went in two days ago (CD13) to check my lining and it wasn't where the doc wanted it, so I went in this morning for another check...it's only 6.5 and they want it at 8. So he called and cancelled. :(

grr. That sucks - BUT he said to call at the start of my next cycle and that we will do a 'natural' cycle next month. No BCP, NO Lupron...only estrace/estrogen pills.

While my brain agrees that a natural cycle will be better AND I'd rather NOT take a chance at another BFN...I am disappointed. :(

boo.

BUT this just means my next cycle - I will NOT be on Loopy Lupron or BCP and will give my body the most natural chance.

10 comments:

  1. I know the delay sucks. But it might give you the best chance of success. Don't want to waste those precious embies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly. :) We have way too much $$ and time invested to try if it's not optimal...it's just one month, right? What's one more month on top of 34?

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the delay but you certainly have to respect that Dr.D wants to make sure you give those embies the best possible chance. And I love the idea of a natural cycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. And I do. I know some docs would probably go through with doing it anyways...but I absolutely am happy he's not pushing to do it when things aren't "perfect" and he does want to give me/us the best chance possible!

      still sucks a little though. lol.

      Delete
  3. Even though it's a good decision, news like this still hurts. I'm very sorry. Please take a few days to process and be good to yourself during this time. And hang in there. It's not over, just delayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cristy! It does suck. BUT I know in my brain that it's the right decision, to do it as "natural" as possible.

      Delete
  4. I am so very sorry about the cancellation. Fingers crossed that the natural cycle will be the charm. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry about the cancellation. Fingers crossed that the natural cycle will be the charm. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How disappointed you must feel! Hope that everything grows well for the natural cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uggg! When you've got a date set, and that is what you have been waiting for, it is so hard when that gets screwed. Sorry lady. Hopefully the next month will go by super quickly and you will be good to go with the natural cycle!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D