Oh Lilly. I've been in a similar spot and it truly sucks. Please know that you are not alone in this. You are wrapped in love. And though the pain is so intense, I promise you that it's not the end and you will not be here forever.
In the meantime, write it out. Write out the hurt, the anger, the sadness and the fear. Let your heart pour into this space. Because this community understands this pain. We understand the hurt, the fear and the grief.
I'm holding you in my heart today. Holding you tightly and wrapping you in love.
Oh Lilly. I've been in a similar spot and it truly sucks. Please know that you are not alone in this. You are wrapped in love. And though the pain is so intense, I promise you that it's not the end and you will not be here forever.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, write it out. Write out the hurt, the anger, the sadness and the fear. Let your heart pour into this space. Because this community understands this pain. We understand the hurt, the fear and the grief.
I'm holding you in my heart today. Holding you tightly and wrapping you in love.
thank you. :)
Delete