So I had my acupuncture appointment this morning. I liked it! It was a very short session - because mainly it was a 'get to know you' thing so the actual session lasted like 5 minutes...
We talked alot about me wanting/needing to lose weight to do IVF and also the fact that I haven't had ANY blood work done regarding my own fertility. Other than the HSG test I had done last June - I haven't had ANY type of testing on my end. NONE what.so.ever.
I like the oBbgyn I started seeing, but she didn't see any cause for alarm - because I have a 25/30 day cycle and ovulate on the 14th of every month. So they didn't do ANY more testing. Everything has been focused on my husband.
So that's a step I need to take. I'll call monday morning to talk to them about it. I also need to call and get an appointment with their finance office to see what our financing options are.
So yeah. I'm also doing a "flush" of my body right now...I know it's all the sodium and pop I drank...and I've been hitting the soda stream I bought pretty heavily...so this week I'm laying off the pop AND the coffee and instead drinking my coconut milk smoothies in the morning. :) Get rid of the caffeine and all that.
Also going to TRY and not step on that scale until next Sunday! (that's such a hard one! lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D