I'd LOVE more followers - so here's a little survey to get to know you, and me! I'm doing mine a little differently...(just because no one has tagged me. hehe)
Getting to Know You
1 - Post the rules
2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you (I wasn't tagged, so I'm making up some questions)
3 - Create 11 new questions for you to answer
4 - Do this on your own blog!
1. What is something people are surprised to know about you?
I have a hearing aid. I constantly have to have people speak up or repeat themselves and then I show them my hearing aid (which is very hard to see...)
2. What is your favorite TV show?
This is always a tough one, as it depends on what's on NOW! lol. My favorites include True Blood (oooooh Eric Northman!), Smash (new, great show!), anything on HGTV, How I Met Your Mother (go NPH!)
3. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would to be to go to Australia...but another dream of mine is coming true in a month and a half...as I am going to Europe for 3 weeks!
4. What's the farthest you've ever traveled from home?
In 2006 I went to Belize with a friend of mine. It was PARADISE!
(stealing this one from her questions/blog)
5. If you could hire your own nutritionist, fitness trainer or personal chef, which would you choose and why?
Absolutely no question - personal chef. BUT they would have to (of course) be a LOW CARB personal chef and be able to make all the delicious low carb recipes I find on the 'net as well as have breakfast, lunch (prepared so I can take to work with me) and dinner ready for me!
6. What is your favorite sport to play? To watch?
Well I played softball when I was a young child and love playing...but I was on the Ultimate Frisbee team in college. I may not have been good at it, but it was so fun!
To watch - hands down, baseball, in the stadium. GO CUBS!
7. How many tattoos do you have?
I have 6, currently. I'd love to get more - but my husband actually hates tattoos! I got them all before we met. I know way in the future I WILL get our children's names tattooed somewhere...
8. What are your favorite 80's movies?
Hands down my favorite movie of all time has always been Dirty Dancing. But I'm also a huge fan of all three Back to the Future movies.
9. Harry Potter or Twighlight?
I've actually not read Twighlight yet! I know one day I will....but I haven't. I LOVE Harry Potter though and have read all 7 AND listened to all 7 audiobooks (at least 4 times...in a row). I have the movies on my iPod and listen to them at work!
10. How many cities have you lived in?
4 - The one I grew up in, the one I went to college in, the one I moved to after college (sister-city to the one I grew up in) and where I live now.
11. What type of music do you listen to?
I absolutely LOVE Jazz. But I listen to country, pop, jazz, indy-rock, classic-rock - pretty much anything except rap/hip-hop (and even some of that...)
Here are my questions:
1. What kind of books do you read / who's your favorite author?
2. How many pets do you have? Names?
3. What names do you want to use for your future children?
4. How long have you been trying to conceive?
5. What's your favorite piece of playground equipment from when you were a child?
6. Ketchup or Mustard?
7. Favorite professional sports team?
8. If you could choose ONE room in your house to get an HGTV makeover, which room would it be?
9. If you could live the life of one movie (character) - what movie would it be?
10. If you like arts/crafts, what's your favorite thing to do? (paint, scrapbook, draw, etc?)
11. If you could live anywhere (and keep things such as your job, so you would want to...) where would it be?
1. I love sci-fi, fantasy and fiction, but especially vampires and supernatural stuff. Having said that, my favorite author is Diana Gabaldon who has written the Outlander series. My favoritest series ever!
ReplyDelete2. We have 2 cats: Rusty & Mansi.
3. No idea what we will have for names of future kids. I have liked the name Mason for years, but it doesn't work well in Finland and seems to be quite popular in the US these days. :(
4. We TTC for 3,5 years before finally getting pregnant. I'm 14weeks right now.
5. I liked the Eagle's nest as a kid.
6. Ketchup and Mustard in the right situations
7. I don't have a favorite professional sports team. I do enjoy watching hockey sometimes though.
8. Once we move into our new house, I'd love to have someone professional do our living room.
9. I'd love to live the life of Claire from the Outlander series, although, these books have not (yet) been made into movies.
10. I love paper crafts, knitting & sewing (sometimes) and basically anything that lets my creative side out.
11. I'm quite happy living half a world a way (Finland) from where I grew up, but the winters could be a bit shorter or it would be even nicer if it took less time to see my family.
omg! we had eagle's nests at our elementary school! I loved those things! :)
DeleteI am glad you stole it! I was gonna write "and anyone who wants to do it" but I forgot. It was fun getting to know you!
ReplyDelete:) thanks!! it was fun making it up! Hopefully more will stop by and I can get to know them! :)
Delete1. What kind of books do you read / who's your favorite author?
ReplyDeleteMy main genres are fantasy and fiction about the Amish and Mennonites (my ancestors were Pennsylvania Dutch, although not Plain). My favorite author is Mercedes Lackey.
2. How many pets do you have? Names?
3 cats: Pumpkin, Summer, and Maggie
3. What names do you want to use for your future children?
Hannah Elizabeth and Patrick Ian
4. How long have you been trying to conceive?
2 1/2 years
5. What's your favorite piece of playground equipment from when you were a child?
The bridge on the jungle gym that shakes because it's held together with chains
6. Ketchup or Mustard?
Ketchup
7. Favorite professional sports team?
Orioles...which often makes me a sad panda. However, I also have the Ravens!
8. If you could choose ONE room in your house to get an HGTV makeover, which room would it be?
Kitchen!!
9. If you could live the life of one movie (character) - what movie would it be?
Ooh, that's hard! I guess Buttercup from Princess Bride
10. If you like arts/crafts, what's your favorite thing to do? (paint, scrapbook, draw, etc?)
Crochet
11. If you could live anywhere (and keep things such as your job, so you would want to...) where would it be? Right here, since I live where I grew up. What I'd really like, though, is to be able to take longer vacations to more places
Hi Kechara!!! Thanks so much for the comment!! :)
Delete