ok, so I ate a lot last night AND drank a lot of pop...I'm seriously hoping that it's just water and/or salt retention...but i'm up to 191.5 this morning. I was down to 188 the last couple days.
I STARTED at 193...wtf?
So we went out for dinner with my husband's brother and sister-in-law. We went to the italian resteraunt, Bucca Di Beppo. I thought I did really darn good getting Veal Saltimbocca (Veal in butter sauce). I had some salad and Caprese (tomato, basil and mozzarella) for an appetizer. Then we went out to a bar that we all like and sat there for like 5 hours listening to a blues band...I did NOT want to drink...but one thing about my friends "WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING?????? WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING?????" ugh. go the fuck away. seriously? why does it matter to you? My SIL put down - I am not exaggerating - like 10 mixed drinks last night (all the same drink, just 10 total)...my BIL wasn't drinking, because he can't with his diabetes...so apparently it's OK for him not to drink...and of course my husband drank like 8 or 9 beers. I had ONE vodka diet (and one glass of wine with dinner)...so I then stuck to diet coke all night (probably had 4 glasses of it in a 5 hour time period).
Now I really don't drink diet pop...I gave it up YEARS ago and only drink it literally on occasion like MAYBE once/twice a month...not 4 glasses in a 4-5 hour period. but I didn't want to drink any alcohol...
And then they ordered nachos...so Yes I ate JUST the toppings (literally scraping the toppings off - didn't touch the nachos).
I'd have been ok with knowing the scale would probably be up a little this morning - like 1 pound...but 3.5????
Now it does make me think back...this happens a lot to me when I have a lot of salt...and I'm really hoping it goes back down tomorrow...but FREAKIN' DAMNIT! I've been back on Low Carb for almost three weeks now...and I have a 1.5 pound loss to show for it???!!!!!
I know that LC is the ONLY healthy way for me to lose weight. I REFUSE on principal to go back to eating carbs. so DAMNIT! ugh.
LIke I said - hopefully tomorrow I will be back down and it's just water/salt retention...but ugh.
In other news...my first acupuncture appointment is in 55 minutes! I'll post more about that later! :D
It sounds like it is just salt and water retention from last night. Try not to beat yourself up too hard if it doesn't all go away. You'll get there!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how your acupuncture appointment goes.
Thanks, Heather!!
ReplyDelete