Monday, February 27, 2012

LC post - I SO want to try making this!!!

So I came across a new site...Food Coach NYC and a recipe for Cacao, Avocado & Coconut Pudding - I MUST make this this weekend!!! I don't have any coconut butter, so I will need to pick some up...

I LOVE avocados, and honestly have not tried any "sweet" recipes with avocado, always savory / guacamole type...

Def. going to try this!

ETA - another recipe I need to try:
instead of banana, using peanut butter!
Banana (Peanut Butter) Bread

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Saw your comment on my blog - thanks!

    I'm definitely going to be attempting a low-carb diet changeover myself soon. I am fortunately not a big bread eater but the pasta and potatoes are going to be painful to lose. ;)

    LOVE avocados. My fave snack is garlic hummus with avocado; just slice it in half and eat it with a spoon. I'll have to try the pudding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! I don't know if I would like a sweet dish with avocado in it. Her website looks like it's full of great recipes! You'll have to let us know how it tastes :).

    ICLW #97

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D