Sunday, March 18, 2012

New RE appointment is tomorrow

And I am SO excited to meet him!! :)

Seriously I want to get movin' on this baby makin' so badly! haha. I mean c'mon - we've been trying for TWO YEARS now. We have passed the two year mark this month.

DH wants to wait until July to start (yes, I know that's only 4 cycles away) but that just seems so far away! haha. Yes yes yes, I know we've 'waited' for 24 already - what's another 4, right? And - I know - in the long run, 4 months won't make a big deal...plus DH keeps reminding me, I'll probably be happier to only be pregnant in the summer for a couple of months instead of the ENTIRE summer...but dangit, I'm so impatient! haha.

Course - next month (holy crap, April 5 is ONLY 2.5 weeks away!!!) I'm going to Europe for THREE weeks! I can't WAIT to go and post pics!!

Oh well - I just hope and pray that tomorrow goes well and this new RE CAN get us pregnant for only $6850 instead of $14000! :)

sigh. I just have to be positive and know that this is really going to be happening!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck and hope the new RE is fantastic!

    And really, it doesn't matter how long you've been trying... every month seems to last forever when you've been waiting for something that hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a really good visit and you love the new RE! My Hubby has said before "we have been doing this for X months whats another couple months?" And I too was like I want it now!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of luck today. I have no doubt you will love him. And its a lucky day bc my princess turns six months old today :)email me and let me know how it went when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Tell her tons of happppppy (six month) birthdays! :)

      Yup - I will let everyone know. I'm very excited about meeting him!

      Delete
  4. I'm a new follower and just wanted to wish you a great appointment tomorrow with the RE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the appt. Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your app goes well, will be thinking of you. My first app with our specialist is next week, so exciting to get started on things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D