ahhhhh. So I had my acupuncture appt tonight - which btw, if you don't do it - SERIOUSLY look into it! I LUUUURRRRRV going there!
BTW - I am editing to add - since I feel the need to and it's my blog, hehe - let's just say I create video games for a living. This is what my father-in-law thinks I do! haha!
So as far as all the stuff at work - I talked to head of security as well as the VP of video gaming (I can't say what he's the head of...but we'll say "head honcho" lol) - and the HEAD guy was all "yeah - it's cool, as long as the pics are for internal purposes only, I see no problems".
"whew!"
I just have to make sure that certain pictures/areas of where I work are not captured on film. :p
I know that my anxiety and OCD (which I haven't talked about...that's a post for another day) tend to make me freak out more than most...but seriously, I was terrified that I'd done something so wrong that I could have lost my job! But it's all freakin' anxiety.
But it's allll good! :D
And, ETA - I may take this post down after another day or two - just in case as I'm very paranoid that anyone from work WERE to see this...but I just wanted everyone to know it's all good. :)
Woohoo! Glad all is well. Enjoy the up coming trip.
ReplyDeleteSo glad things worked out at works! That must be such a relief. I hope the rest of your trip planning is going well!
ReplyDeleteYAY so glad everything turned out ok. I have never tried acupuncture but I get reflexology done and it feels amazing when it is all said and done.
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is good with your job. I have never tried acupuncture, but I want to. I do reflexology when I get my massage.
ReplyDelete