Tuesday, March 27, 2012

off topic - seriously freakin' out...

So - good thing this is an anonymous blog (although, again, anyone who knew me and read this could figure out who I am...lol) - and BECAUSE it is anonymous, I also can not and will not say where I work or what I do. BUT...as I have said, I am going to switzerland TO work for 2 weeks (which I'm still very excited about).

Well. I was asked by the supervisor over there to bring a presentation and take pictures of stuff here in America...which I happily obliged and have been doing - taking pictures of all my co-workers, the building, etc...well I got 'caught' taking a pic and was turned into security (AFTER all supervisors had left, of course). So I had to delete a couple pics - which I did, but then I was informed that I HAD to have "permission" to keep all the others. So I immediately emailed my supervisor to let her know what happened - but of course I won't talk to her til the morning.

But I have been completely freaking out all night long! I'm SURE everything will be ok, but in my email I even said, "I'll hand over the picture card and not take anything over there (unless I can get permission)" but I seriously feel like the world's biggest fucking idiot right now.

I hope I'm freaking out over nothing...I did go see Legally Blond the musical tonight and I kept praying for a sign that everything will be ok...I have to laugh because there is a song about being European (and Gay) in the musical! As soon as they started singing that, I felt a TEENSY bit better. lol.

but yeah. Seriously freaking out.

4 comments:

  1. Doh! I hate it when things like that slip my mind and even worse when you get caught and you didn't have any intention to do anything wrong. I hope it'll be fine when you talk to your supervisor.

    I too haven't mentioned (and won't mention) where I work. I have however said what I do as that is more common: Accounts Receivable aka bean counter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a simple mistake that anyone could have easily made (especially after being prompted by the supervisor). Worst case scenario is that you are ask to delete all the photos and you can't do a presentation. But theses things have a way of working themselves out.

    On that note: there's a Legally Blonde musical?!? What rock have I been hiding under?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an honest mistake and hopefully it all smoothes over with no issues. I <3 legally blonde but have yet to see the musical, I can barely get Matt to see a movie a musical might be impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely update with what happened! I hope that it all blows over, people make mistakes!

    <3!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D