Warning though - it
What If?
This is just a quick "infertility sucks" post. It IS unfair - it SUCKS ASS!
- Why DO we have to "pay" for our baby when soooo many women who don't even want one have them for free every single day?
- Why is it fair that we did things "right" - having the stable marriage - the stable home - stable jobs - been financially responsible - and finally decided to start our family only to be told "nope, you can not pass go, you can not collect $200" - but instead must PAY $14,000 for being 'responsible' all your life?...
- Why do I have to live with infertility????? What did I do to 'deserve' this lot in life?
- Why did we try for SO long to not get pregnant and pump my body full of hormones only to find out it was impossible for us to get pregnant naturally in the first place?
- Why doesn't anyone else understand?
- WHY?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok - so I really DO want to do the March Challenge...so here is pic #1 (yes, 11 days late...haha)
my "self-portrait" - which is also a little glimpse into who I really am...
My beautiful baby girl - aka, my cat - LOVES to sit on my shoulder when I'm laying down on the couch on my laptop. So here's a pic (from my laptop's camera) of me with her laying on my shoulder...if someone IRL comes across this post and you recognize my baby girl and know who I am...I ask you to please keep quiet for now as I'm not 100% ready to 'reveal' me on this blog yet. Soon (although not too soon) I will...just not yet. :)
Hehehe that's what my Hubby looks like a lot. Just a big ball of fluff instead of a head.
ReplyDelete