This seriously has been the best "vacation" EVER! Course I am working here for two weeks, so it's not truly a vacation - but it is! lol
Yes - there is really a fork in Lake Geneva!! :D
So I really don't have much to report...but I was tagged in a Q/A from an (awesome) fellow Blogger! If you haven't already checked out her blog, I suggest doing so!
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
*It seems we are ignoring the create 11 new questions part, so if you get this you can just answer these
.*
1. What is your all-time favorite food?
I have to admit, this is a question I find annoying just because my favorite foods change ALL the time! haha. Plus, when I am normally "good" with the lifestyle I want to live (low-carb) I can't eat my FAVORITE foods! hehe...
Some of my faves, though, include...Chicago Style Italian Beef (with au jus) sandwiches. Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza (yes, I lived in Chicago for 4 years! haha!). Steak, Medium Well. Baked potato with all the fixin's (sour cream, butter, bacon, chives, the whole nine yards)
2. If you went to college, what was your major? If not, what was your favorite subject in high school?
I started out by majoring in theatre and then switched to Television production. My favorite subject in high school was my theatre class! :) Of course, now, with a BA in TV production, I do absolutely NOTHING in that field! lol.
3. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
My weight - absolutely no questions. I wish I could eternally weigh 150 lbs.
4. Beach or mountains?
I live a million miles from both and both make me feel amazing when I am there. Sorry, just can't pick. (I stole emily's answer! couldn't agree more!)
5. What is your favorite color?
I really like orange. It's just such a beautiful bright vibrant color! Our wedding colors were orange and brown.
6. How tall are you?
5’7″ - not exactly hugely tall, but taller than most of my friends.
7. If you could go any one place in the world (money is not a factor) where would you choose to go?
Well, considering that I am in Switzerland right now - and have been to England (London) and France (Paris)...where else is there! lol. Seriously though, I'd LOVE to go to Ireland and Australia...maybe the Philippines too...
8. Who is the biggest role model in your life?
I honestly don't know who I would say here...
9. When you die, how do you want to be remembered?
Someone who worked hard and led a good life.
10. Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?
Wow way too many. One of my faves is "No day but today" from Rent (I have it tattooed on my back)...it's funny, I used to be ALL ABOUT quotes and right now I can't think of any of them! Another is ""Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself!"
11. Make up your own question! : What are you reading at the moment and would you recommend it to a friend?
I am reading the book "Witchful Thinking" by H.P. Mallory. I LOVE her books! And yes, if you like paranormal romance, I would definitely suggest the Jolie Wilkins series.
Many people seem to have done the Q&A by now so I am not sure I can manage to tag 11.
Here are my tags:
1. Kayla at Not So Simple Life For Me
2. Anonymous at Fertility Unexplained
3. Emily at A Blanket 2 Keep
4. at 43 and childless
…and anyone else who wants to join in!
SO SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING! My blogger website is in German and I can't figure it out...lol
SO SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING! My blogger website is in German and I can't figure it out...lol



Awww, thanks hun!! Glad you are having a wonderful time. I am UBER envious. I have been there once and sooooo want to go again.
ReplyDeleteI *love* Switzerland. It was one of my favorite countries to visit. I thought the mountains were breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having a fabulous trip!
The pictures are gorgeous!! Makes me want to get on a plane and fly there to see it in person! I am a quote junkie too but usually find it hard to come up with one when I am pressed for it.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are gorgeous and totally make me want to book a trip ASAP! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Lilly. Nice to meet you. Beautiful pictures. Hope you're enjoying your vacation. I'm a new follower to your blog. Hope you stop by and see me sometime.
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW! Those photos are GORgeous! I hope you have a fantastic vacation! Looking forward to staying in touch!
ReplyDeleteHi, over from ICLW #90
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a great time - that fork is a little weird though haha
Enjoy :)
Beautiful pics! It was nice to get to know you a little more. I have been tagged a whole bunch. I don't know if I will do it, but thanks for thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteThose pics are gorgeous...glad you have a vacation that is so fantastic.
ReplyDelete#24
Your trip looks fantastic! I'm jealous. Hope you are getting enough time away from work to enjoy the sites.
ReplyDeleteHello, Lilly! I'm here from ICLW. I love the name of your blog. I have PCOS, so my fertility is dependent upon me sticking to a low-carb/low-sugar diet. But, I love bread. All kinds, not just the healthy whole grain variety. Alas, it isn't meant to be. Good luck on your journey and enjoy your travels!
ReplyDeleteHello! I have to say...I am going to have to "detox" when I do get home from Europe...I can't even begin to tell everyone how much bread/carbs I've eaten here! Really because there's not much other choice! The food is definitely amazing in Europe, but yeah...I'm not really following my own blog right now. lol.
DeleteThanks so much for stopping by!