OMG I am soooo excited! I still have a lot to do too...clothes need to be washed, I need to finish packing...and i am sitting here on my couch not doing a damn thing! haha. It's all good though.
So - I have some AWESOME news...so Dr. D called me yesterday to say he had gotten all of our old medical records and...looking at my HSG test from last year - he said he can almost guarantee that the test was wrong and that BOTH tubes ARE open! He said, basically, when that test is done that they are notorious for having one side "spasm" shut where the tube and the uterus meet - which is where mine was at...and seeing that all of my other tests (the CD3 blood work) was normal and that I've never had any infections or PCOS or anything like that - he was saying with a good amount of certainty he believes that my tubes are perfectly open! :)
So THAT is so AWESOME! He wants DH to go in to do one more semen analysis this month and then in May we can do our IUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
yay.
ok - time to go wash clothes!
Wishing you safe travels!!! I think you posted that you'll be in Switzerland? Sooooo beautiful there!! Great news about your report from the doc!! May will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYup! next saturday I leave for Switzerland, from Paris. :)
DeleteHave a wonderful trip. How exciting. Wave north west at me when you are in the UK!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news. And a great way to start your trip. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!!! That is exactly what happened to me. I was told my tubes were both blocked with my Hsg, that's why I did ivf starting in 2010. I had a hysterosonogram a few months ago and the test showed a small amount of fluid in the cavity which means one of my tubes is actually open. The Hsg is such a bad test. Since we found this out, I am on my very first cycle of clomid.
ReplyDeletesuper news about the HSG!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time on your trip even if it is mostly work, it's still a pretty awesome adventure!
thanks everyone! I am SO happy to find that out...I've had the thought that it WASN'T true...I've never had any infections or PCOS or anything (that I've read which would cause such a thing)...
ReplyDeleteso - hopefully it's true and everything truly IS good on my end - which'll make IUI much easier! :D at least on my end! lol
Congrats thats awesome news. Have a wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteAwesome news about the HSG! My whole uterus went into spasm, it was crazy. Thankfully it didn't block my tubes.
ReplyDeletethat is great news about the hsg results! good luck with your iui and i hope you are enjoying you work-cation!
ReplyDeleteiclw