:) Ok, so I know my last post may have been a bit of a downer...lol - I was jus moody as I was getting bored. :p
I do have to say - the woman we have been staying with, who is actually a friend of my Aunt's - is totally awesome! She really is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met! She is in her 70's and very English...her husband is Scottish. The first couple of days, her son and his girlfriend and their two children (age 5 and 1) were also there. The 5 year old was SO adorable! She went with us to the Castle (Dover Castle). I do feel bad as the baby was colicky or something...and was crying a lot. :(
But anyways - so on Saturday we went to the castle, which was really cool - Sunday the ONLY thing we did was go to Church...but admittedly nothing was open on Easter Sunday and it rained all weekend. Monday we went shopping in Ashford at a mall...bought a lot of tea (i LOVE tea and it's normally very expensive in the states!) as well as a cute dress! :D
Then of course today we came to London! It is SO awesome here! Here's a few awesome pics to share.
The pictures are amazing! Have a blast!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!
ReplyDeletelooks wonderful!!! glad you're enjoying yourself!
ReplyDeleteI live about 25min from London, it's a great city! Just came across your blog through ICLW.
ReplyDelete