Ok, so I REFUSE to get on the scale, once I get back to "normal" life...these past three weeks here in Europe have been incredible - BUT the amount of carbs that I have eaten...seriously I haven't eaten the number of carbs total that I have these past three weeks in the past three YEARS put together!
oh but it has been delicious! lol. But seriously - I will absolutely be de-toxing my body whence I get home.
So tonight I am in a hotel...I was not planning on being IN a hotel at all during my trip to Geneva - but I ended up having to, as there was some mis-communication as to whom I was staying with. Last week I stayed with one of my co-workers, as planned, and this past week I stayed with another...and they were AWESOME and I am beyond great-ful for the time I got to get to know them...however the one I was just staying with, couldn't have me for the weekend...SO the supervisor at my job got permission for my job to pay for a hotel for me for 2 nights.
Tomorrow one of my other co-workers here will be coming to pick me up to do one last day of sight-seeing and shopping! :)
Course I really can NOT buy too much more stuff. I just don't have the room! haha! Plus I don't want to use up too much more $$ either - even though I HAVE it to use...I really want to save it to do some projects around the house when I get home / for this summer...
SO I also need to de-tox in order to get ready for baby! (or at least IUI!)
I can only imagine the amazing things you have been eating and it's making me drool LOL!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh I would loooooooooooooove to travel :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like it's been an adventure for sure!!
Perusing your blog via ICLW (#86)
Thing is, how could you NOT eat all of those wonderful foods while on vacation? I would have not resisted too much, anyway!!
ReplyDelete