But alas - I hate being a girl today...AF is here (as I knew she would be...) I haven't symptom watched in probably close to a year now...since I just know it's practically impossible to conceive naturally.
But month after month, I do hold out that 1/100 of a 1% hope that my period won't show up.
BUT the good news about AF showing this month is now I can call the doc's office to see when I can start the birth control pills for our IVF cycle!!
It's exciting but scary at the same time. I know my husband is soooooooooooooooooo ready for this to "get going" as he keeps putting it! lol.
He's not one to ever show his emotions about all this but I know how much this hurts him that it is physically him keeping us from starting a family. And I hate that - I swear, sometimes it would be SO much easier if it were my issues and my body keeping us from it instead of him...BUT on that same note - I have to admit that I am very thankful that I DON'T have issues making things more complicated.
But this is the beginning! Finally! I will give the doc a call here in a bit to start setting things up!!
Also - I am going to try and participate in EmHart's September Photo Challenge! I really want to liven up this blog a bit with photos - and since I am still "anonymous"...I figured this'd be good!
Here's the link to her blogpost: Follow Every Rainbow's September Photo Challenge
ETA - OK so I called the doc's office and we have our appointment set for our consent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's just an appointment, but to me it's the beginning! I am SO frickin' excited right now!
I'm in a situation very similar to yours...I truly understand how u feel & I know you can't help to be excited! Good luck 2u
ReplyDelete