So I'm bored on a Sunday afternoon - and with NOTHING to do (you really can only clean your house so much...) since I don't have a baby yet...I figured I'd have some fun as to what I'm looking forward to. :)
Who says an infertility blog has to be about crying all the time? :D
1. The baby shower.
I have to admit - while I won't want to be going to too many in the near future, I LOVE baby showers! The games are always so cute and the "oohs" and "ahhs" and "awwwws" over all the cute baby stuff!
2. The Baby Bullet
I have wanted one of these since I first saw it! Seriously I'm actually EXCITED about making HEALTHY baby foods for our baby(ies)!
3. Baseball games.
So yesterday DH and I went to a major league baseball game - because we love baseball. And it's SO hard not to look at all the fathers with their baby boys in tow and the boys dressed up in Chicago cubs gear! I honestly can't WAIT for my husband to be able to have that with our (future) son (or daughter! hehe)
4. Theme Birthday Parties
There are SO many cute birthday party ideas floating around on pinterest now! But it'd be silly for me to have a Rubber Ducky Birthday Party for our dog. LOL.
5. The clothes!
Yup - all the cute adorable baby clothes I'll get to dress her or him up in!
6. Scrapbooking
I love scrapbooking - but have gotten bored with it just scrapbooking me and DH or just me stuff...(I'm honestly only 1/4 a way through our wedding scrapbook! haha) - but I TOTALLY look forward to all the scrapping I get to do of our baby(ies) first year! :D
7. Baking Christmas cookies with my child
My favorite holiday ever is Christmas - and last year I decided I wanted to start a tradition of baking cookies! I made SO many last year and they were SUCH a hit! I can't WAIT to make a mess in the kitchen with my future son or daughter!!
8. Bike Riding
I LOVE my bike. I do - and those awesome Bike Trailers that I see parents using with their kids! Love them!
So many things that I know we will do...and I just hope it's sooner rather than later...
1- Definitely even though I don't like all the attention.
ReplyDelete2- I can't wait to get one of those!
3- Haven't been to many baseball games, but I know the Hubby would love to bring our kids when they get bigger.
4- I love theme parties in general and our kids are going to have the most awesome birthdays ever!
5- Oh the clothes just make me melt.
6- Not a huge scrapbooker, but I can't wait to put together a baby book like my mom did for me.
7- Now this one I am soooooo excited for. Every year for as long as I can remember I baked Christmas cookies with my grandparents on both sides. I also have a little obsession with cookie cutters. I will have to write a post about it soon.
8- Not a big bike rider, but can't wait to start up again when our kids can ride.
Love your list. I too can't wait to cook, bake and do arts & crafts with my little one. So much fun stuff to teach and learn.
ReplyDelete