Sunday, August 12, 2012

So I am hoping...

that we can do our bcp cycle next month and we can do retrieval/transfer in October!

So I emailed my doc friday night. Here's the deal though. We won't actually have the money til next month. We are using my 401k and I have to wait 30 days in order to ask for the second loan - but once I do so it would be like less than a week that I get the $$...

So I emailed the doc to let him know all this and ask him if I should go ahead and start the bcp pack at my cycle next month! I'm SO hoping he thinks this is a good idea.

OMG if we can do our IVF cycle in October?! I'm getting SO anxious!!

that is all. laterz!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome, hopefully the Doc thinks this is a good idea. Fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome to hear! I hope you can start it! I think October is a great month! So many wonderful things for me that month and hopefully you will add another one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D