Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another year older and still no baby...


33 years ago today, I was born :-).

3 years ago, I got married.

2.5 years ago I went off bcp and decided it was time to start our family.

2.5 years later and still no baby.

I KNOW we will have a baby. And I hope and pray we will get pregnant this year...our IVF cycle is planned for October and how AWESOME will it be to be able to tell everyone at Christmas that we are expecting???? :-D

But can I also tell you how terrified I am that it's not going to work?

I know I need to be optimistic that it will...but I'm absolutely terrified that it won't.

But I don't know the future and that is obviously a good thing!! Lol...but we will see. I have to put my faith that it WILL work and that by my 34th birthday, I WILL be a mommy :-)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your post reminded me of one of my favorite quotes, "Everything's alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." Your story continues on, and I'm sure you will have your happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! May you have a great day today!

    As hard as it is sometimes, you've got a great attitude! Don't give up and keep trying for a baby. Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I can relate 100% to this post. I know most of the time that it is just a matter of when I become a mummy, but a tiny part of the time the fear takes over and it feels like it may never happen. Hope can be hard sometimes and birthdays are full of mixed emotions. Chin up chick and have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D