Sunday, September 23, 2012

Arguing over our children's halloween costumes... :)

So tell me, are my husband and I the only ones who argue over the future state of our child(ren)?

It's all in good fun - of course - but just now, I saw the absolute CUTEST halloween costume on Pinterest - Raggedy Ann - So I told my husband (after showing him the picture) THIS is why we need twins - one boy, one girl - so we I can dress them up as Raggedy Ann and Andy - and his response "absolutely NOT it's not about what YOU want but what THEY want" (he doesn't like "cutesy" things...lol)

Whatever. I still TOTALLY would when they are like 3! :D

But I'm curious - because we do this every once in a while, "argue" over the state of our future child(ren) as if they are already here...I'm sure others do this, just curious what your last conversation was about! haha. :)

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through ICLW, though I myself forgot to sign up for it this month. I always seem to forgot to do that. LOL

    Oh and yes, DH and I have also argued about our future children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to argue over future children, but Kitt wont talk about the reality of children at all until it really is a reality.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D