- Scared I'm going to mess up the injectibles.
- Scared that I won't get all my meds (see my last post) in time...
- Scared that Compassionate Care won't approve us.
- Scared this won't work.
- Scared I've done something wrong that will make it not work.
- Scared it won't work and we won't have money to try again...
- Scared it WILL work! (in a very good way, 'scared'...)
- Scared my body is TOO healthy (since I'm technically not the infertile one) and that it'll work TOO well and we'll end up with three or four!
- Scared. scared. SCARED.
Ugh. My stomach is in knots right now.
I was scared to death when I got the huge box of meds delivered to my house. Sick to my stomach when I had to do my first shot. But just want to let you know the shots aren't that bad. Just take it one day at a time and you will be fine.
ReplyDeleteTake a deep breath and then go for it. All that stuff is super scary, but you will come out the other side with such a prize, and that is exciting beyond belief. Hugs and wonderfully positive thoughts winging their way to you.
ReplyDeleteIt can be scary...I know that I was feeling the same way that you are but you are strong and you will get through this one day at a time. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm so sorry. Hang in there and know that every bit of anxiety you are feeling is completely normal. IVF is not for the weak. But I know you can do this. Love and light, lady.
ReplyDeleteWow. That hit me like no other right now...you are absolutely right..."IVF is not for the weak" you just gave me my new mantra!!!!
DeleteHi from ICLW...I know you are scared but even if it doesnt work its not the end of the world!!! good luck
ReplyDeleteOh I know it's not. I know there are options such as FET's and whatnot...it's just SO hard to think of it NOT working when we're spending soooooooo much $$
DeleteI just need to think positively. :) Keep telling myself it WILL work!