Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 2 - Fire

So I've been rackin' my brains alllll day as to what to post for Day 2 for the photo challenge...This is a "cheat" since - even though it's been raining ALL FLIPPIN WEEKEND...we can't have a nice fire outside.

My hubs and I love spending time outdoors on our deck. Since we live in a very urban area, we really can't have a fire pit or anything - but we do have one of those nice little fire pits you can buy from any home improvement stores or target/walmart, etc...they're pretty popular now. :)

Well the hubs' brother bought us one for Christmas a few years ago. We love using it - however where we live we've been part of the horrid drought this summer and haven't been allowed to burn anything as 9/10's of our state have been under a burn ban...

But here is a pic of our firepit from last year. Can't wait til fall comes around to start firin' it up again!


1 comment:

  1. I love a good roaring fire. I always look forward to bonfire night here in the uk.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D