First the good news! Not to put too much information about another person's struggles out here...but a couple I know who's been in an adoption battle with the biological father of their adopted child...and today they found out they won!!!!!! Their baby is THEIR baby! It makes me so incredibly happy to hear this! I have seriously been praying every single day for this outcome!
Now, the bad news. :( Again, not to put too much information about another person's struggles...but a good friend of mine at work suffered a miscarriage this past weekend.
I am absolutely heartbroken for her. This is her first and I KNOW that they WILL have a rainbow baby (of course it's way too early for them to even think about that) because I can understand the future doesn't matter. THIS baby is what mattered. How I wish I could snap my fingers and make this have not happened! I wish I knew what to say to take her pain away, but I've read enough blogs and forums to know there's nothing I can say. There's nothing to be said except "I'm sorry". I've been in tears all day because of this. It just hurts me so much to know what pain she is in.
This sucks. I do believe in the power of prayer though - please, if you are spiritual please pray for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D