So tomorrow is our appointment for our calendar YAY! It is September 16, AND if my calculations are correct, I should ovulate next month around the 14th - so I figure that'll be our transfer/retrieval week...
SO I am doing everything I can from now til then to ensure everything goes smooth. :)
Yesterday I drank my LAST glass of beer (ok, I had 8-2oz shots of beer, as we went to two of the local breweries for a tasting. :))
Last night I ate my LAST "junk food" dinner...I had an awesome BLT with a ton of french fries (and yes, felt so ugh afterwards! lol)
I've downloaded a ton of meditation podcasts and even bought an IVF specific guided imagery meditation CD to help me relax at night and help me with positive thoughts. (having pure OCD does not help my thoughts! haha) So I'm hoping this CD does!
Imagery and Meditations to support a Medicated Fertility
I am going to start doing my yoga DVD's tonight.
I'm upping the protein and keeping the sugar/carbs down.
No more alcohol, trying to cut down the coffee (which I drink coffee, but I don't need it like a lot of people, so this is really no problem).
My next acupuncture appointment is Thursday and next Saturday is my first fertility-massage (same place as my acupuncturist).
I got on the scale and am ONLY 4 pounds up from where I was last month. Which is good because last month I'd lost 5 pounds...so I've only gained 4 back. But I'm back to eating smart and working out as of today!
When I have a goal or a reason in mind, I am great at following my plans. So here's to a BFP!
Sounds like you are doing some awesome things! Thinking of you!! Wishing you all the best on this cycle. :)
ReplyDelete