Awwww.....hun. So so sorry. I know how painful this can be. Sending you a big hug!
I'm so sorry :( I've been there and it's the worst feeling. Hoping your totsicles bring you great results.
So sorry Lilly :( I was hoping to find good news here today.
:-( I'm sorry that it didn't work.
My heart just sank for you and gave me chills all over. I am SO SORRY FOR YOU :(. I was so hoping for good results. Take care of yourself during this difficult time. I'm so happy you have some frozen embies!
So sorry but don't give up.
I am so sorry. That is really crappy. You are amazing to still be looking at the positive next steps.
Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D
Awwww.....hun. So so sorry. I know how painful this can be. Sending you a big hug!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :( I've been there and it's the worst feeling. Hoping your totsicles bring you great results.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Lilly :( I was hoping to find good news here today.
ReplyDelete:-( I'm sorry that it didn't work.
ReplyDeleteMy heart just sank for you and gave me chills all over. I am SO SORRY FOR YOU :(. I was so hoping for good results. Take care of yourself during this difficult time. I'm so happy you have some frozen embies!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry but don't give up.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. That is really crappy. You are amazing to still be looking at the positive next steps.
ReplyDelete