There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with me! :D
The bad news?...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with me. :(
Sigh - I am happy that we don't have any hurdles, believe me, I am...but honestly it would make things SO much easier to accept had there been something wrong, you know?
So we are scheduled to do our FET in December. I SO hope and pray that we only have to use two of our four embies since they were SO strong at transfer/blast of our fresh cycle and can keep the other two frozen for future use. :)
Things just sucks so much right now.
GOOD news is that I don't have to worry about going to DH's family's place for thanksgiving this year! Which means I don't have to discuss our fertility with anyone nor do I have to worry about seeing his poster-child-for-white-trash cousin's kid, who is 18 and got herself knocked up this year...because
I'm afraid when I finally do see her (which is hopefully after her baby is born - as well as OUR baby is at least conceived...) I may punch her.
Bad news is...his brother is in the hospital (which he's always in/out, he is diabetic and does NOT take care of himself...) and his aunt is also in the hospital and it's not looking good.
GOOD news is that in this day and age, facebook and texting and cell phones keep people in touch so easily anymore! :)
Bad news is, my absolute best friend in the world is moving to Arizona today. We live in Indiana.
God I miss her already. :(
I AM thankful for all the good. Believe me, I am. I am BEYOND thankful that we have 4 frozen embies and we will be transferring two in December.
I am very thankful that I have an INCREDIBLE job! And honestly a very nice boss. :)
For those of you who remember, I went to Europe back in April...and I've had on my plate at work a presentation I have been working on putting together since then...and my end of year performance review is coming up. I haven't actually DONE that presentation yet and was scared it would be a huge mark on my review...well I spoke with my supervisor's boss (the one who approved me to go)...and I told him I will do it right now if I have to, because I don't want it to affect my review, but that right now I'm not in a good emotional place and told him our IVF failed...
He just said, "yes, I heard and I am very sorry for that. Don't worry about it, we can do it sometime next year, as I haven't even looked at it yet".
I am also extremely thankful for having one of the most incredible husbands on the face of this planet. I love him more than he could ever possibly know.
And, I am thankful for the following i have here on my blog.
Hoping that all goes well with the FET and that you only have to use two of the frozen embies.
ReplyDeleteLots of things to be thankful for...you are right. But, so sorry about that news. It is good and bad. But, there should be no reason that you cannot get pregnant. Sending so many thoughts for December. Can't wait to cheer you on!!!
ReplyDeleteSo difficult when the news is happy and sad at the same time. Praying this means that this time was a fluke and the next transfer will be your time! So happy you have so much to be thankful for. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving at home with you Hubby.
ReplyDeleteHi there, you have kindly commented on my blog before, and as I am going private I wanted to let you know in case you wanted to join my reader list.
ReplyDeleteIf you would do email me at
em(dot)hart(at)rocketmail(dot)com
and leave me your email address.