Ok, so I had to search a couple of horoscope websites til I found the one under my sign that I like...hehe. :) (yes, I know there's no real faith in horoscopes, but I wanted some fun...)
So the one I found and liked is from latimes.com
How strong is the feeling of trepidation you're experiencing right now? Hopefully, the answer is 'very strong'. You're not feeling what you're feeling because you believe it to be the result of a mistake. What you're feeling is uncertainty and insecurity that comes with change. For some time, a situation has been in need of changing. It is changing now and is necessary and very positive.
http://www.latimes.com/features/horoscopes/
I mean seriously - how AWESOME is that las line?!!!!
Beta day T minus 24 hours and counting!!
Crossing all crossables for your beta tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCrossing all crossables for your beta tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove ya girly I know its going to be a great day for you.....
ReplyDeletePraying hard for today's Beta!!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you!!!
ReplyDelete