Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Babies in my belly...

So I know I'm only 1day past 5day transfer...but can I tell you - I have been amazed ALL FRICKIN' DAY that I actually have two embryos in my uterus right now.

Seriously as simple as that! Yes, I do know the possibility of it not taking - but I can't think that way. I need to believe that I AM truly Pregnant (until proven otherwise, and hopefully NOT proven otherwise).

I have been talking to my little embies allllllll day long. Telling them how much I already love them and how awesome they will be to make our family whole.

I have also been praying allllllll day long to God to please let me make my husband a daddy. I think, even more because DH is the one with the issues - because of that I just want this for him that much more.

My husband will seriously make one incredible father.

I am just seriously in awe that I actually have TWO em-babies in my uterus right now. Are they two girls? Two boys? One girl, one boy? I don't know. All I know is that I am in love with them right now.

I'm afraid of getting too attached...but again, I need to think positively. I need to believe this IS going to work. That in 9 months - sometime in July of 2013 - we will welcome our baby(ies) into this world.

I know a lot of infertiles are scared to write about this stuff so early in the IVF process...but I just have this wonderful incredible feeling that this IS it!

For so long I had NO idea. NO clue one way or the other...but now that they are in there... I just KNOW that our baby is in my belly. I just know it.

------------------------------------------------
ok, now for the questions of the last couple of days:

October 19: What is your favorite quote?
Don't let the time it takes to do something keep you from doing it. Time will pass regardless. It's what you do with that passing time that matters!

October 20: Tell us a little something about your grandmother.
My maternal grandmother had no middle name.
My paternal grandmother graduated college with her oldest son, when he was in his 20's!

October 21: Are you satisfied with your sex life? Would you like more, less, or is it just right?
Haha right now, there is no "sex life" because of the IVF...it will be so nice when we are cleared to go again! :D

October 22. Favorite sexual position?
wow. this is a bit personal. lol. hmmm I'd say missionary just because sometimes I get lazy and like being on bottom! haha!

October 23: What are you most envious of?
Two things - usually women who are skinnier than me and, of course, women who have babies.

8 comments:

  1. Two babies!!! Praying for those two little beans to continue to grow, grow, grow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - I hope your two little embryos continue to grow! My maternal grandmother also has no middle name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being PUPO! I found this cool little table on a clinic's website about embryo development post transfer. A little bit of obsession made it more fun.
    Enjoy the 1.5 ww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the very best of luck and hoping you get really good news soon.


    ICLW #74 Dragondreamer's Lair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am visiting from ICLW. I just wanted to say that your post was so cute. I loved it. I am glad that you have such a positive attitude. I think that can only help! It is so easy to get caught up in the negative thoughts. Sending lots of positive vibes your way...grow em-babies, grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow babies! Grow!

    An ICLW Visit from #2
    liddy @ the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, life)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited that you're PUPO!!!

    You have been nominated for the Liebster Award. To learn about the rules for this award, please go to http://aprilinva-ivf.blogspot.com/2012/10/nominated-for-liebster-award.html. Congrats! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I can only imagine what it feels like to know that there are 2 embryos in your uterus. I am at the start of my fertility treatment journey and actually haven't even met the RE yet, so I only know what I read and hear about IVF. I know that I wait every month wondering if there is an embryo and if it will take. To know that there are actual embryos in you right now sounds incredible. I am hoping they are both the stickiest little embryos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D