Monday, October 15, 2012

OMG less than 36 hours until...

My retrieval!!!! We did the HCG shot tonight at 7:30 and retrieval is at 7:30 on Wednesday morning!!!!!!!!!!

wooohoo!!!!!!

Now, onto the October writing prompts.

October 15: If you could go back in time, what decade would you choose to live in?
If we are talking, fashion and music...(not politics, because face it - NO decade's politics were good! haha)

Honestly I'm such an "old soul" and I LOVE 1940's music and fashion!!!! I could listen (oh and I do...) to Sinatra and Deano and Louis Armstrong and Billy Holiday!

Yup. that's all. :D

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for your retrieval! Hoping for lots of quality, mature eggs ready for fertilization. It's nearly "go" time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! Sending lots and lots of good vibes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers you have a great retrieval!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D