Monday, October 22, 2012

I am officially "PUPO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So transfer went awesome! But the MOST awesome thing today? Of the 7 embies...2 were transferred, 1 had to be discarded :( BUT FOUR WERE FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just in amazement right now that I am #1 PUPO with TWINS and #2 we have FOUR snow-babies!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I'm going to make it the next two weeks, but my beta is on Nov 5.

I am just so happy right now!

12 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of thoughts going your way!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Thinkin' of you and your upcomin' IVF too!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Greetings from ICLW!

    Congratulations, future-mama! Those are amaaaazing odds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news all around! Fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is fabulous news. Try to relax the next two weeks. You have done all you can now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, I must laugh at the "try to relax"...yeah like THAT will happen! :) oh well. I Just have SUCH a good feeling about this. And - worst case if it doesn't, we have snow-babies. but that won't matter, because it WILL happen!! :)

      Delete
  5. Hello from ICLW. Sounds like an amazing transfer report, especially four to freeze! Good luck on your tww.


    ICLW #65

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! Yay to being PUPO! Take care of yourself and think happy thoughts! :)

    Stopping by via ICLW

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D