Monday, October 29, 2012

Completely going INSANE!!!!!!!

Can I just say - this two week wait SUCKS FRICKIN' ASSSSSS!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!

I am ONLY at 7dp5dt and have SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next week!

And I can not POAS as I promised the hubs I wouldn't.

THIS SUCKS! I soooooooo just want to know? Am I pregnant or am I not? I keep praying so hard that I am, but I feel nada in terms of symptoms, which when I google, that's a good thing - but I just want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. You are one strong IVF'er! I really have no advice for you for how to resist. As I recall, i started peeing on things at around 4dp5dt. I am such an addict. May the power be with you! I hope you have plenty of good distractions for the countdown.
    How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Part of me wants to defy my husband's wishes (which I won't do...) because the other part of me is terrified if it were to be negative. But I need to be positive that it WILL be positive! :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't wait and tested on day 10 past transfer and got a positive. I continued to test each day till blood test and all were positive. I couldn't wait, no will power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. So awesome about the bfp though!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. You are one strong IVF'er! I really have no advice for you for how to resist. As I recall, i started peeing on things at around 4dp5dt. I am such an addict. May the power be with you! I hope you have plenty of good distractions for the countdown.
    How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for a BFP! Hope the next 7 days fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO so strong are you!! I am really really going to try hard to follow in your footsteps and not POAS! Praying these next 7 days go so super fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard - because I have a BUNCH of internet cheapies in the house...but I won't do it! nope. (even though it's killing me not to! lol) Plus I keep telling myself that I have no idea if I'm far enough to where it would show out positive of the trigger or give me a TRUE positive...I don't wanna freak myself out if it's negative...

      Delete
  6. Do what Belle did. Drink ALL THE WATER so your pee is so diluted you won't even be tempted to test. Other than that, I have nothing. I'm a peeaholic! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D