October Writing Prompts
Here's the link to the actual Writing Prompts:
And I love this idea! So I am late in the game, but I will try to do a quick catch-up. :) October 1 - 13 will be quick answers.
October 1: What is your astrological sign and do you feel it’s accurate?
Virgo - and yes. I am an absolute perfectionist and always have been!
October 2: How did you husband/spouse/partner propose?
He proposed while we were camping the night before we went to Cedar Point for the first time! He wanted to do it on the Millennium Force, but was afraid to lose the ring.
October 3: What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm...the only thing that comes to mind was when I was in elementary school and we were on a field trip...I remember falling off a wagon into a giant puddle of mud!
October 4: Post a video blog (vlog?) of the following (feel free to get your hubs in on this one):
Sorry, don't want to post a video of myself, this is an anonymous blog, still. :)
And answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? T-P'ng
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? Rolly-Polly
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? POP
What do you call gym shoes? Depends, sometimes they are gym shoes, sometimes sneakers.
What do you say to address a group of people? Hey all!
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy Long-Legs(?)
What do you call your grandparents? Grandma and Grandpa
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? Grocery Cart
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? I didn't know there were words for this one...
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel? Remote Control
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? Rolly-Polly
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? POP
What do you call gym shoes? Depends, sometimes they are gym shoes, sometimes sneakers.
What do you say to address a group of people? Hey all!
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy Long-Legs(?)
What do you call your grandparents? Grandma and Grandpa
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? Grocery Cart
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? I didn't know there were words for this one...
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel? Remote Control
October 5: What is your favorite book?
Oh I have SO many! I'm an avid reader, but probably one of my faves of all time is The Stand by Stephen King.
October 6: Who is you current favorite band?
Maroon 5!
October 7: If you could sleep with any celebrity who would it be?
Hugh Jackman!!!
October 8: If you could have any job in the whole wide world regardless of your qualifications, what would you choose and why?
I honestly don't know the answer to this one! Although I love photoshop (and scrapbooking) and graphics...maybe something doing that!
October 9: If given the choice, how would you choose to die?
Quick and painlessly, doing something I love.
October 10: What is your biggest fear?
Right now, it is never becoming a mother...but I'm also terrified of the dark and of drowning.
October 11: If you could change one thing about your personal appearance, what would it be and why?
How round my face is. It's seriously like a frickin' circle.
October 12: If you could change on thing about your personality, what would it be and why.
I do wish I was more outgoing and able to speak in front of people...
October 13: What is the one thing you like best about yourself?
My dedication to my work.
October 14: What is the greatest compliment you ever received?
At my 10 year HS reunion, a girl who, during HS, was one of the "popular" ones (and I was a band/choir/theatre nerd...) told me I looked GREAT!
October 15: If you could go back in time, what decade would you choose to live in?
October 16: A little TMI? Share something you never thought you would ever post on the internet.
October 17: How would you describe your personal style?
October 18: Make an acrostic of your first name (or pseudonym) using each letter to describe yourself.
October 19: What is your favorite quote?
October 20: Tell us a little something about your grandmother.
October 21: Are you satisfied with your sex life? Would you like more, less, or is it just right?
October 22. Favorite sexual position?
October 23: What are you most envious of?
October 24: What are you thankful/grateful for today?
October 25: Post a picture of what you look like first thing in the morning side by side with a picture of you ready to start your day.
October 26: What is your favorite activity to do by yourself?
October 27: Girl or Boy? Given a choice, which would you choose as the sex of your first child?
October 28: What is the meaning of life?
October 29: Define what you consider cheating. Where do you draw that line?
October 30: Find someone and tell them just how much they mean to you. It can be your spouse, a friend, your mom, a stranger, whoever. Just call tell/text/call/email them right now and tell them what they mean to you.
October 16: A little TMI? Share something you never thought you would ever post on the internet.
October 17: How would you describe your personal style?
October 18: Make an acrostic of your first name (or pseudonym) using each letter to describe yourself.
October 19: What is your favorite quote?
October 20: Tell us a little something about your grandmother.
October 21: Are you satisfied with your sex life? Would you like more, less, or is it just right?
October 22. Favorite sexual position?
October 23: What are you most envious of?
October 24: What are you thankful/grateful for today?
October 25: Post a picture of what you look like first thing in the morning side by side with a picture of you ready to start your day.
October 26: What is your favorite activity to do by yourself?
October 27: Girl or Boy? Given a choice, which would you choose as the sex of your first child?
October 28: What is the meaning of life?
October 29: Define what you consider cheating. Where do you draw that line?
October 30: Find someone and tell them just how much they mean to you. It can be your spouse, a friend, your mom, a stranger, whoever. Just call tell/text/call/email them right now and tell them what they mean to you.
October 31: Post a picture of your Halloween costume. If you didn’t dress up, post a picture of how you spent the evening instead.
I'm excited to see the rest of your answers!! :) :)
ReplyDelete