Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tomorrow...in just around 12 hours...

I will be "PUPO". That. is. freaking...AWESOME! I am nervous though. I'm TERRIFIED that we won't have any embies to freeze...but I'm SO hoping and praying that all of them make it!

I am just sooo I dunno - so many things going on in my head now.
I'm excited yet terrified yet excited.

more tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. YAY to being PUPO! My fingers crossed for a great outcome to your cycle....

    Hugs!
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Looking forward to hearing how everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUPO, so exciting. I will be thinking of you and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already sending so many thoughts and vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an exciting day! I hope your ET went easy and smooth today. Wishing you the best for your waiting weeks!
    Happy ICLW! #51

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D