Sunday, October 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

YAY I was nominated for an award! :) Since I'm not 100% sure how to do this, I will copy the information from the blog that nominated me. :) - April over at http://aprilinva-ivf.blogspot.com

What is a Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, and nominated by fellow bloggers. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 




Here's how this Liebster nomination works… The person who nominated me asks 11 questions that I have to answer and then I nominate 11 others to continue this awards show!

I like being nominated for awards because it means people read my blog! yay!!! :D
Here are the 11 questions I am to answer:


  • When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
That I have lived a beautiful fun life, having achieved everything I wanted. Also that I lived an awesome life with my husband and our children. And - last but not least, that my descendants know all of their ancestors (I love my genealogy!)


  • What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm, I have a lot...the one that comes to my mind right now is people who chew very strong mint gum. It is just SO gross to be around someone who has minty breathe!


  • When was the last time you tried something new?
Haha does IVF count? That was definitely new! :)


  • Which activities make you lose track of time?
Working? Seriously, some times when I'm working on work-stuff and am REALLY into it, hours have truly passed before I realize what time it is.


  • If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Hmmm I came back to this question because I don't know how to answer it! I love scrapbooking, but I haven't done it in a long while...genealogy maybe?


  • Where would you most like to go and why?
Well, I have been to Switzerland, England and France. I've been to 30 of the 50 states...but I'd STILL love to go to Ireland. My paternal genealogy starts in Ireland. 


  • Who is the strongest person you know?
A friend of mine who well, I won't say exactly what happened to her...but because of a brutal attack about 10 years ago is now in a wheelchair. She has many bad days where she is in pain, but she is an AWESOME woman who is an advocate for Independent Living of other-able-bodied people. 


  • What is your happiest memory?
My happiest memory ever is probably our wedding. We had the most fabulous wedding. It was awesome.


  • What is your favorite smell?
I can never choose...I love the smell of Cedar wood, but also of Lilacs.


  • If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Cerulean Blue. Just because I love the word "cerulean".


  • What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathroom.



And here are my questions!
1. What are your favorite books of all time? (I won't ask for just ONE because I sure don't have just one! haha)

2. What are your favorite TV shows of all time?

3. If you could have a "wild animal" as a domesticated pet - what would it be?

4. If you won the lottery - asides from the normal "pay off mortgage, student loans, etc..." what is the most NON-responsible material item would you buy?

5. If you had the money, right now, what room in your house would you give a total makeover to?

6. What profession did you want to be when you were a child?

7. What is your earliest childhood memory?

8. Mac or Windows?

9. What is your favorite holiday?

10. Beach or Mountains?

11. If you could spend the day with one celebrity of your choice, who would it be? (past or present)

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my sweet for the nomination. I have answered it on my blog finally. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D