Friday, January 6, 2012

Damn I'm doin' good! And...meeting the woman who will make us pregnant...

So FIRST thing's first...Day 5 of the new year - and I'm kickin' ass with my new year resolutions!

All My vitamins (minus the D...) - PLUS I'm eating at home tonight (gotta love leftovers)...AND I did 30 minutes on the wii fit tonight! :D
I have both the actual wii fit game as well as the AE sports Active 2. Active 2 is what I "played" tonight! It said I only burned 200 calories - but that's 200 calories I would NOT have burned sitting on my butt! :)

So. I haven't actually heard from Midwest Fertility all week...meaning they have not called me. So I called my doc back and asked about the referral - and they said they already had the appointment info in their books! Hmm...woulda been nice to get a call!

So the woman at my doc's office gave me the information and I called to confirm (which, btw, the woman there said that the other woman who actually makes all the appointments was on vacation this week which is why they never called and she apologized)....Tuesday January 24th we are meeting with an RE!!!!! Poke me, prod me, draw my blood! I just want to be absolute CERTAIN there is nothing wrong on my part! Then we can talk - truly - what our options are. :)

We're going to meet the woman that's going to get us pregnant! :D lol.

I really don't have a lot else to write about tonight. I need to be a better blogger. Maybe I'll peruse some other blogs to get the hang of this bloggin' thang.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Yay for the upcoming appointment. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D