Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nothing new. SSDD :)

Nothing really new to report today. :) I know I haven't posted since Monday - but there's really nothing to post about. I'm still REELING about how AWESOME my vacation is going to be in April! :D But other than that...nothing really. :p

I have been AWESOME at taking my vitamins...and fairly good at eating in. We did eat out Monday and I got take out last night...but in my defense we have a lot of awesome gift cards from Christmas! lol.

Course I got hom at 7:15 tonight and my AWESOME DH is making dinner! :D

I didn't get any exercise in last night or tonight - but I did Monday and Tuesday! And really - it's all about celebrating those times I DO get exercise in! And I will, hopefully this weekend too!

Just two more weeks though until we meet with the RE! I honestly am beginning to wonder if there IS something on my end...My cycles have been (average)
25 days / 30 days / 25 days / 30 days / 25 days / 30 days...for the past 6 months. Plus I also have spotting at the beginning of EVERY cycle. So we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D