Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Getting frustrated - but no turning back.

So I've been back on Low Carb now for 1 week. And...I've lost...1 frickin' pound. grr.

I KNOW it will come off. I've done this so many times that I KNOW that the weight WILL come off. It's just that - in the past - it came off SO easily and now...yeah. nope!

Granted - I know that "1-2 pounds/week is healthy" but with LC the first week you usually lost 6 - 10 pounds! and I've lost 1.

BUT I also tell myself that 1 pound per week means I will be at my goal in 33 weeks! :D lol

This time around, though, it's definitely different...while I'm getting a little frustrated - I know what the end goal is. I KNOW that I have absolutely NO CHOICE except to eat a low-carb diet because I have to be in a healthy BMI for IVF.

And - of all the diets I've done in the past - I know that Low Carb truly is the absolute healthiest diet lifestyle out there.

So all I can do is be patient and eat how I know is right and it will come off. Even if it takes me 33 weeks. lol

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it will come off! I just hate when you hit that point where you feel it's not working and not worth it and usually quit. Keep going. You doing this is giving me the push to get back into it myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! :) it is hard - but I have NO other option!

      Delete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D