Monday, January 30, 2012

Jillian Michaels kicked my ass tonight!!! And I did some yoga. :)


I must say I am dang proud of myself tonight! I finally decided to do my Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred (that I've owned for years and believe I've only done once before...lol)

It really was a great workout! Definitely made me sweat but wasn't too high impact. I did read reviews on Amazon that the people who gave it 1 star review (really weren't too many compared to the 4 and 5...) but the ones who did all complained about their knees. I DO have to be careful with mine. Never been diagnosed with anything wrong with them, but I know my left knee gives me trouble...so I have to be careful...but just learn to modify and it's great!

Also did "The Joy of Yoga" which is a Crunch DVD:

Now this DVD I've owned for over 8 years now...owned it way before I moved to where I live now...and I think I've done it one time else in my life! haha! Actually I think I've ONLY ever tried the fat burning yoga portion of this DVD...I think tonight was the first time I'd done the "The Joy of Yoga" portion. It was nice! What I LOVE about Sara Ivanhoe is how soothing her voice is and that this DVD as well as Candlelight Yoga (Crunch DVD - which is they one I used to do but couldn't find tonight! lol) is that her voice is so very soothing and that she always has someone else doing a 'modified version' and TELLS you not to go further than you can.

It was great! Now I just have to 'force' myself to do it on a regular basis.

I know that I neeeeeeed to relax - as my work is so super high stress (plus my OCD really does not allow me to relax sometimes.

So hopefully doing yoga will help out! I'm also going to look into doing acupuncture. I know that our RE office has an acupuncturist at their office, so I may start there. Course I'm not doing any treatments yet - so I don't know if they let just anyone use the acupuncturist there or not...but I know it's good for all things - stress, weight loss and - of course - fertility! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D