So I didn't get any exercise in today. :( But I'm ok with that. I DID at least get in 2 of my 3 resolutions. :)
1. Cooked dinner at home tonight - had some bertoli bag of something I picked up in the frozen aisle - with some added peas and leftover turkey from christmas.
2. Took all my vitamins today! Well, all except that Vitamin D. I just haven't bought any yet...but I did take - my Metformin - both at lunch AND at dinner (ok, not a vitamin, as this is an RX...but again, I'm awful at taking it every day!). Took Vitamin C, Vitamin B and Fish Oil. :)
3. The reason I didn't get any exercise is my monthly therapy session was tonight. Normally I go at 6 but tonight it was at 7 so I didn't get home until 8. Since my therapist is 'between' work at home, I always work late and go straight from work.
But that's ok. When I came home, DH had dinner cooking and it was pretty much done as I walked in the door.
Still no call from the RE. :( I'm trying to be very patient...but dangit I want to go to the doctor!!! haha. :)
So at my therapists, I talked about the infertility factor. We've honestly only touched on it once or twice before...she knows we're trying - but for some reason I really haven't delved into infertility in our sessions before. Normally my therapy sessions are centered around my OCD and my work. OCD is why I go, I have Pure O - OCD. Which sucks - but it's why I go to therapy! Anyways though - so tonight we discussed our infertility.
I'm too tired right now to really re-hash what we spoke about...but it was nice to get a lot of it out. It just sucks. Plain and simple. Why is it so easy for that "drunk cheerleader" down the street to get pregnant just by looking at a guy, yet so many women (and men) that I know of have to go through years of heart ache and spend an insane amount of $$ just to even try and get pregnant?
:sigh:
In other news, yesterday was CD14 and I O'd - course, I O every month on the 14th (yes, I'm that girl! haha) Gosh I can't wait til the RE calls me back!
2 out of 3 resolutions is good. You still have time for the 3rd. :)
ReplyDeleteI too O quite predictably each month, it still didn't help getting pregnant. Stupid endometriosis!
I've wondered about that! Not necessarily endo - but my mom had that when she was in her late 30's and ended up having to have a hysterectomy! Now, I don't have painful periods or anything...and my cycles tend to balance, 25 days one month, 30 days the next - back and forth...which is why I'm calling my doc back tomorrow to make sure I get an appt with the fertility specialists! :D
ReplyDelete