Monday, January 16, 2012

Halfway through January...

So I'm doing VERY well with one of my 2012 resolutions...pretty good with one and just sorta "ok" with the last! lol.

I am doing VERY good with my vitamins. :) In FACT...I think that my vitamins this month may have changed around my cycle...normally (lately) my cycles have been like 25 / 30 / 25 / 30 / 25 / 30 etc...

This month SHOULD have started at 25. Well it's CD27 and nothing yet...I KNOW I'm not pregnant but I am wondering if the Vitamin B has helped lengthen my cycle? We'll see when AF shows up...

My other resolution we've been doing "pretty good" with is eating at home. :) DH MADE me work out tonight while he made dinner! :D

I really didn't feel like working out tonight, but he told me if I went and worked out he'd make dinner (yay! I didn't have to make dinner! lol)

So yup. That's my check in for the day! haha.

We (my mother and I) are still waiting to purchase tickets for Europe...because...I am trying to convince my job to let me work at our Switzerland office for 2 weeks! My boss loves the idea and his boss is in favor of the idea...but I need to build a proposal as to how it will be beneficial to me and the dept and the company. So hopefully I should know by the end of the week!

I have to admit, it's kinda weird...honestly I actually hope we don't get pregnant until after I get back from Europe. Obviously if it happens before I'll be MORE than ecstatic...but I want to wait to actually do any sort of treatments until after I get back. Just so that my husband isn't beyond worried about his pregnant wife in Europe! lol.

I really don't think it'll be a problem...but still. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job with your resolutions and glad the Hubby is pushing you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D