Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wii fit kicked my ASS!

oh man! So I've been using my wii fit more and more lately...and 2 weeks ago I bought a step for my Wii (see here: Everlast Step) as well as EA Sports Active, More.

I did the "30 minute fast step aerobics" tonight with it...and damn - I could ONLY get through 20! :) it seriously kicked my ASS! :D

And - then - my AWESOME husband cooked me dinner...pan-grilled/seared chicken breast with BACON (the food of the gods) and goat cheese with a slice of tomato and provolone cheese melted on that.

I will say one thing about low-carb...while I sometimes miss my bagel chips...low-carb food is freakin' HEAVENLY!

He's so awesome he even made a bag of vegges which was green beans and potatoes...and he separated out the potatoes for himself and gave me the green beans.

:)

That's really all I have to report tonight. :)

1 comment:

Comments really make my day! You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :D